One of our favorite new family activities is to take Madeleine swimming. As she’s gotten more comfortable with the water, she has really turned into a water baby!
Things she has conquered:
- Doing bobs (dunking under the water)
- Holding onto a floating noodle and kicking
- Floating on her tummy (with us holding her up) and kicking her legs while flapping her arms. We call this her “swimming”. haha
- Climbing out of the pool, sitting on the edge and sliding off the edge into the water without my help.
- Having us place her standing on the edge of the pool and while holding our hands she “jumps” in.
- Blowing bubbles
- Back floating
Isn’t she cute?? I sure think so. 🙂